Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Friday, June 17, 2005

Apple iPod and stuffs

In case ya'll live in a tree, I assume that you've heard of the iPod. Well I had my first run in with one today, and I must say, I'm in love.

I asked for a transfer to the electronics department, and it was approved! YAY! Wednesday began my career in my new department, and tonight, I sold someone a $99 iPod Shuffle.

The thing is the size of a thumb drive. (Also called flash drives.)

Now, it's not that I need this thing. I do my walking with the disc-man that I've had for about 3 years now. The thing still works, believe it or not! I burn new cd's whenever I get tired of the pace, or if I get tired of the repetition. But while looking at the iPod home page, Pat and I found this.

That's right ladies and gentleman. A $449.00 iPod that holds 15,000 songs, or 60 gigs. 60 *GIGS*

*passes out* Now, my main drive is 114 gigs, but only 77 are taken up. Our music drive is 115 gigs, and only 8.91 gigs are taken up. What would you do with all that space?!! An interesting thought....and while I don't *need* an iPod. I may have to keep an eye on this interesting monster of musical delight. I might just get myself one sometime soon!

On to another note! YAY!
My birthday is Monday! YAY! YAY! YAY!
Just thought I'd remind everyone! Presents are not accepted, but phone calls including good wishes and chocolates are always nice!
Much love la ^^
-B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home