Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Monday, June 06, 2005

Tawnia's Floppy Duck Fiasco

Today is my first day of vacation! The bathrooms are clean, and my car has been cleaned out! Friends of mine who recently had their car totaled by an idiot driver will be using it while I'm in vegas. So tonight I'll head to Albertsons and get a few microwaveable burritos to last me til mid-Wednesday.

I spent the evening chatting with my friend Tawnia, who's just got her internet hooked up! She's now known as the freak with the floppy duck neck, and she threatened to quack at me when she sees me at work. Considering everyone now calls me lumpy because of her, I'm plotting something grand for retribution!

Pat and I watched Hell's Kitchen while on the phone with each other. Yes, I realize we're both sad, sorry people. But it feels so nice to connect with him somehow while he's away. A week without him just feels so lonely and wrong. Hopefully he's enjoying the traffic and yummy food!

I don't know that I'll have time to update while I'm in vegas, but I'll do my best, and I'll come home with pictures, and lots of interesting thoughts!

Btw, I'd like to apologize to Pat's parents for his lack of calling on their anniversary. What can I say...He doesn't have the best rememberer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home