Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Monday, June 13, 2005

We've Narrowed Down The Wedding Plans, and The SOE Fan Faire

I'd like to invite everyone to read my articles, and offer critisism on my writing. I know not many of you game, and those that do, don't play EQ2, so it might not make much sense. But this weekend was a big deal for me, and I'd like to at least share that with you guys.

Station Exchange Panel Write Up

It was really hard being around so many people who are based out of San Diego. Made me miss San Diego very, very, much. But such is life, and it was wonderful to get a chance to hang out at The Beach on Saturday night. We had an open bar, and VIP access to the SOE areas. Everyone was REALLY nice, and dancing felt great after not doing it for at least a year and a half! Pat would not have enjoyed it, but I had a blast. As well as 3 hours sleep before my flight left on Sunday.

The incredible part was seeing so many people within the community who are really just like me. Average players who just want to have fun and play a great game that isn't as easy as WoW. I met a lot of fan site people, had a lot of alcohol, though not nearly as much as I would have had if Pat was there.

I got to meet a ton of developers, a ton of the PR and Marketing team from SOE, and DANCE! I love to dance!!!

Pat is back from his trip as well, and we don't have another trip planned until late August, when we go camping at Onion Valley near Independence, California.


On a different note, wedding plans have stalled. I really feel badly about Pat's family not coming, and I really feel like I'm leaving them out of such a huge part of our life that they should be included in!

The bankruptcy hasn't been filed yet, but right now, we're looking at Feb. 11th. The only way this would be pushed back is if the BK doesn't get filed until August, in which case, I'll be very, very upset.

It's probably going to be this chapel with the #1 option, and though we'll most likely stay at Whiskey Pete's for a night or two, we'll probably also stay downtown at The Four Queens.

Everyone will be happy to know that we've ruled out a wedding in Ridgecrest, after I spent hours talking to everyone I know about what they think we should do!

After the wedding, we'll stay a few days in Vegas and then head out to Knoxeville! I'm SOOOO excited!

I guess I should go play EQ2! *dances*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home