Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Music, Dancing, and Star Wars III

Have you seen the iPod commercial with the dude dancing to some techo song that goes "Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, Trash it, change it, melt - upgrade it,"?

It's Daft Punk!! What a great song! It's called "Technologic", and as far as techno goes, it's pretty snappy! Lyrics here!!

Just thought I'd share! You can see the video for the commercial right here but you must have quick time.

Now, if you've ever been to a club and seen people do that, it's called pop-locking...it's COOL!
Now I haven't been to a club (except for the quick trip to Vegas when The Beach was open to gamer geeks everywhere, including an open bar. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Open Bars!! I miss dancing though. San Diego had a GREAT dance scene, though they screwed it by cleaning all the clubs out of The Gaslamp Quarter.. :(

There's no place here to dance. Well, there's one, but it's kinda skanky, and filled with drinkers, not dancers. And that's SO not fun!!

Anyway, onto more important things! Today's winamp playlist (If it's not winamp, it SUCKS!), includes:

  • Technologic - Daft Punk
  • Fiona Apple - Criminal, Mistake, Fast As You Can
  • Blind Melon - No Rain
  • Paul Oakenfold - Starry Eyed Surprise
  • Frank Sinatra - The Way You Look Tonight
  • Tchaikovsky - Nutcracker Stuffs
  • Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy Wit It
Just thought I'd share, again!

Gonna go get ready for work. But I'll leave you all with a thought. If Star Wars III was so cool, how did Lucas fail so utterly on Episodes I and II?

OH! Before the Star Wars movie last night there was a preview for "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe." I started crying within seconds of the preview started, I knew exactly what it was. WOW! Check It Out!

Graphics and special effects were awesome. Aslan was impressive, to say the least! His roaring scared me half to death!!! I'm really hoping that they don't ruin the story behind the book, as well as such a wonderful story told by one of the greatest apologetisists ever (is that even a word?!).

I don't have much faith in Hollywood. Especially since it's Disney. But how can I NOT see this incredible movie? That's right, I have to go!!!!

Have a good night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home