Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Friday, October 14, 2005

Wedding Dresses And Lazy People

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAWNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well guys, I'm off overnights! YAY! We did our Christmas set, and this weekend Pat and I will go to Wal-Mart and spend a good $150 bucks on stuffs! GO CHRISTMAS STUFFS!!!

SO! Wedding stuff! I've picked out some possible wedding dresses, I'm a little scared of going and buying one though. To the point where I'd just rather wear shorts then go through fitting, spending that much money, having it not fit later, yada, yada, yada. I'm a baby, I know. I can't remember a time I spent $59 bucks for an article of clothing. Much less $138 for an outfit. Then I gotta get shoes, and I'll never wear it again, since we'd never go anywhere it would be appropriate!

I'm having a hard time with it. I'd rather take that money and plan a trip. $160 bucks is halfway to Sea World man!!! Sea World!! Yes, I know. I'm weird. I love going out and having trips, and Pat hates it. So we make a strange travel team. I'm up early, have everything planned, itineraried, budgeted (always over, just in case), I pack 2 weeks in advance, I pack way more then I need just in case something comes up......Pat gets up 20 minutes before we gotta leave on a week trip, throws clothes into a suitcase grabs his sunglasses and we're off! I can't comprehend it. And what's more, it's irritating! The only thing that boy plans is camping. Let me tell you, our front room was FILLED with camping stuff a week before we left! He's so cute!!! If slightly annoying.

Well let's see what's been going on. We launched the Dark Age of Camelot Stratics site! I made level 24 on my bard. Adra can be seen here! Isn't she cool? And now, for a quick break!

You Know You Live In 2005 When . . .


[1.] You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.

[2.] You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

[3.] The real reason for not staying in touch with your friends is

that they don't have a screen name. (OH SO TRUE!!)

[4.] You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of
just pushing to button on the .T.V.

[6.]Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.

[7.] You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.

[9.] And.. you were too busy to notice number 5.

[10.] You actually scrolled back up to check that there was no 5.

[11.] And now you're laughing at your stupidity.


And now, a pet peeve! I hate lazy people. I hate working with lazy people. I know everyone has an off night, but geez people. I work my ass off! (That's right, I said ass...WOO) If you're not going to do it right the first time, LET ME DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING GOOD ON EARTH AND UP ABOVE!!!!!!! Don't do something half-assed and then walk away, leaving me to do it right. Not because I'm anal retentive, or because I'm a perfectionist (ask anyone that knows me, I'm not!!!), but I take pride in my work, I do a really great job. And you sir, or miss, are truly screwing with my schedule! When I have to stop and re-do something it took you an hour to do, you just wasted an hour and a half!!!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!????????? OH! And if you ever walk around a corner and scare me like you did last night, I truly promise you'll be doing the worst work I can find for you in the store for as long as I work there. Have a Merry Christmas. =)

There are 72 days 'til Christmas, and 2 nights ago I bought my first Christmas plush! A little moose with holly stuck to his forehead, a little scarf, and blue mittens! I named him Moosie. Puppy tried to eat him. :( Stupid puppy.

ANYWAY! Off to do some housework before Pat comes home!!!! Love you all. Hope you enjoy your wonderful day miss ducky. 9 days til Disneyland!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home