Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Tuesday, November 01, 2005

HAPPY NOVEMBER and Merry Thanksgivoween!

Well, I'm back from Disneyland, Halloween has been survived, and now, we get ready for Christmas!

Happy November Everyone!!
Today begins the Christmas season, and the start of another year that begins in good faith, and with joy and love in our hearts!

    This year, Pat and I will celebrate the first year in our house on Thanksgiving! It is an amazing achievement and one I am most proud of! Along with paying off his car, that is! I'm excited, as always, for the start of this season. I've always tried to look for the best in everything and everyone, though amazingly, I'm a pretty pessimistic person! LOL! This time of year makes it nice to be looking for the best in everthing, as people make a bigger effort. Working retail during this season does suck though, and so far, haven't gotten many calls for interviews! *sighs softly*

    The China Lake Navy Base has been doing some weapons testing the last few days. There's nothing like feeling your house shake for 30 seconds, hearing a HUGE boom from a few miles away, and listening to your windows shake for forever, while trying to finish your James Huston book!!! Yesterday's testing was a little scarier then today's, but either way, poor Puppita thinks every time he walks to a certain spot in the yard the sky is going to fall. It's sad, and yet really funny at the same time! Yes, I'm mean. I can't help it.

    So of course, everyone is not surprised that I'm planning another trip! YAY! Disneyland will continue it's 50th anniversary celebration until September of next year, and while I really wanted to take Pat to experience the park, I really think he'd be bored, whereas I can go every day for forever and be happy as a little lamb. Screw being happy as a clam. Stupid Clams!! I missed Pat on my Disneyland trip, even though I knew he'd hate my approach to the park, but we talked it over, because it turns out, he did want to come, he just didn't know it, til I left and had fun without him! So our new trip? Well, I would love to go out of the country, but you know, there are so many great places IN our wonderful country I've never been to, and I thought it would be fun to go to a foreign countries "Visit the U.S." type stuff, and see where people go to visit!!! So we're doing one of the following!

  • New York City

  • Atlanta

  • Boston

  • Chicago

  • Honolulu

  • Las Vegas

  • Miami

  • Orlando

  • San Francisco

  • Seattle

  • Washington, D.C.
We probably won't do Vegas, since we'll end up drinking and gambling, and we do that all the time. I think it would be fun to do L.A. though! And it's not listed! There's:Of course, there are also lots of crazies to be seen, which is an AWESOME way to spend a trip! Hollywood and Vine is probably the biggest home of the crazies outside of New York city! We'll probably end up doing L.A., and then most likely something in Utah, since I've never seen the Canyons of Bryce or Zion. Maybe the Grand Canyon! Of course, if it was up to me, I'd go to San Diego, not tell ANYONE we're there, and just sit at the tidepools at sunrise with some yummy hot coffee, close our eyes and just listen to the ocean, while feeling the heat of the sun as it covers you slowly. Pat would last 5 minutes, then be bored out of his mind though, and I'd probably slap him if he interrupted my focus, so we're prolly not gonna do that! I am excited about doing cool things though. Even if we didn't do anything "corporate" like amusement parks, or stuff like that, we'd still spend money. Even our two day camping trip, just for reserving the spot and the 2 night payment was like 35 bucks! 35 bucks, for laying there on the ground.....yeah. Fun!

    Anyway! My 4 days off ends today, and while the laundry is almost done, the dishes are mostly done, except for last night's dinner dishes, and Pat's bathroom is so clean I invite you to eat off the floor. So today's plan is the rest of laundry, my bathroom, the kitchen, general picking up, and then making Pat vacuum tonight. Of course, Pat needs to get a level tonight in Camelot, and hopefully Steven will be home to help. HE'D BETTER HAVE PICS OF MY GIRLS BTW!!!!!!

    As you can see my bard character has been getting a lot of playtime, and Pat bought his house last night, my house will most likely be bought tonight. The PatBeeSteven land will be official sometime soon! YAY!

What's on this weeks download list?

  • Sister Sledge - We are family
  • Xhibit - Multiply
  • Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
  • Anna Nalick - Breath
  • Gretchen Wilson - All Jacked Up & Here For the Party
  • DJ Jean vs ATB (Til I come) Launch Mix (AWESOME TECHNO!!!!!!!!!!!
  • A ton of Disney music, cause Tawnia got me into it again. Go Heffalumps and Woozles!
  • Paul McCartney - Fine Line (Excellent Song, and as always, Paul's musical abbility blows me away)
Next weeks downloads? Beetles stuff, Bob Dylan (that commercial for Kaiser reminded me I need to get his stuff!), and of course, more DJ Jean, since he totally rocks!

    Well this has been a huge update, and I've been trying to keep up with it, but you know.......oh well!!! I go back to my regular schedule starting tomorrow, (electronics)2-11, 2-11, (support) 1-10, 1-10, 1-10, off, off! YAY! I got into a fight with my assistant where he basically sat there and called me a liar. Needless to say, he's going down. I was upset for about 24 hours, and now I'm calmly planning his demise. I don't like being called a liar, and I work my butt off for that company. It's been interesting working with him though. For now, I pretend that he doesn't exist, and do what he wants when other associates are around (I am a paid member of the management team after all, can't have other associates thinking I don't support our team!). When it's just me, I laugh at him behind his back and think about dropping a pallet on him. *whistles happily while she goes to get laundry*

    Everyone have a great week, and please remember, it's Christmas, so when you walk into the store and see someone wearing antler ears with bells and tinsel on it, THAT'S ME!!! Merry Christmas Season everyone!!!!!

[Edit1:] Just rembered - Our next trip will actually be E3! That's right Suckas!!! Cry your hearts out! I'M GOING!!!

[Edit2:] Just remembered (x2), Star Wars 3 (or 6, depending on your counting), comes out today!!!! YAY!!! GO JEDI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home