Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Friday, November 25, 2005

It's Christmas Time!

Well....Happy Thanksgiving all!

Today starts what many consider to be the Christmas holiday period. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed getting up and watching it. Poor Pat was dragged up a good 2 hours before he normally gets up, but he seemed to at least fake enjoying the parade. Can't have everything! :p

We had our friend Jeremy over to spend Thanksgiving with us. Everything turned out very, very yummalicious!! Pumpkin pie used to be a family institution around this time of year. With Nathan's birthday on Nov 17th and Thanksgiving just a few days away, we had pumpkin pie in the house for both events! So I made my own on Wed night. It was very yummy.


I don't have to be at work today until 2pm. I'm very excited!!!! My first blitz where I don't need to be awake at 4am has me very thankful!

We've gone off our low carb diet, because there were lots of things not working. First and foremost was the fact I was using it as a crutch not to exercise. So we're watching calories and I've been really good about walking on our elliptical machine and writing down everything I eat on Fitday. Keeping track helps me see when I can splurge, and when I need to really just suck it up and not have anything more to eat! We've also decided not to eat anything after I get home from work, which kinda sucks. Sometimes I'm starving and feel like I could inhale a whole cow. But I'll just pour myself some hot tea, or some water, and stay away!!

My bankruptcy hearing is set for December 6th! I'm kinda nervous, but I thing everything will go well. Pat and I will drive to Bakersfield togther, make the appearance, and maybe pop into a yummy place to eat!! MMMMMM eat!

Anyway, I got a MP3 player! Finally!! Here it is!! I like RCA's, and the sound quality is impressive, even at the higher volumes. Of course, I can't stand ear buds, so I look retarded with a teeny tiny player and big old huge headphones. Oh well! heheheh For $40 bucks you really can't go wrong, and it's upgradable with a SD or MMC card, so I think it was a great deal!

Off to get ready for work! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home