Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Our New TV Says "No More Trips For A While!"

Well, we got out TV!!! YAY! It's monstrous, and now my whole front room looks dwarfed by it. Guess I need new furniture! HA HA HA

I've written my first in-game guide with Pat's help! Vimli, Dimli...get it? I think it's cute!! It went really well, but editing all those pictures sure takes a long time! My bard made level 44 last night, and is 2 days from a free level! WOO!

Pat and I have been enjoying noodleless lasagna recently! It's very yummy, and totally low carb! (If I want to hear your opinion on my liver exploding due to a low carb diet, I'll ask, thanks!)

1 lb ground beef (we use 10% sirloin)

1 cup marinara sauce - We use one with like 7 carbs 3 sugars from Albertsons

8 ounces mushrooms - sliced

1 cup ricotta cheese

1 egg -- beaten

1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese -- mixed use (Ok, we kinda up this to 2 cups or so)

1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning

Nonstick cooking spray

20 pepperoni slices


Preheat the oven to 350°F-180°C.

Brown the ground beef in a frying pan; drain off the
oil.

Add the spaghetti sauce and mushrooms, and simmer 10
minutes.

In a small bowl, mix the ricotta, egg, 1/2 cup
mozzarella (we do a little more), and Italian seasoning.

Beat well with a fork.

Grease an 8-by-8-inch glass baking dish with nonstick
cooking spray.

Spread the beef mixture in the bottom of the dish.

Spread the ricotta mixture on top of the beef mixture.

Lay half the pepperoni slices on top of the ricotta
mixture.

Put remaining 1 cup (or more HA HA) of the shredded mozzarella over
the pepperoni slices, and lay the remaining pepperoni
on top of the cheese.

Bake until bubbly about 20 minutes.

It's yummy! And makes for good leftovers, which Pat is apparently afraid of, for the most part.

There's 46 days left til Christmas! And even less til the opening of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe! YAY! I've informed work I'll be late on that Friday, since I have to see it opening day!!! WOO!

Pat and I are going to Laughlin for his birthday in January! We've agreed to only spend $50 dollars on each other, since between the new TV, our dental work, the new bike, auto insurance and our homeowners insurance, our savings account needs some time to recover! So we'll get a cheap room, play some cheap blackjack, and take Steven along with us for some much needed after Christmas relaxation and Birthday fun!! WOO!

I am really upset over not being able to find another job. My application isn't even being forwarded to base personel, because there are to many applicants, and I don't have a degree, or any recent experience. It sucks. Badly. When I was a department manager I made 50 cents more and got nights and weekends off. Now I make 50 cents more to be support, work every weekend (except one a month, because Terry ROCKS), work every night, and spend the 2 days I'm not support running around the store because other people don't know how to do things they're getting paid to know! *pulls out her hair* Oh well. Today I go back to work. Joy.

This is one of the deer that we saw when we went camping back on August! Isn't it cool!??
Just thought I'd share! Oki, gonna go make Pat leftovers! Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home