Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My Friends, the non bloggers who are color blind

Oki, I'm gonna be sarcastically mean. Mostly because these people know that I adore them, and they can't do anything to stop me!! WOO!

It is my pleasure to introduce to you the magnificent horribleness that is MySpace. MySpace was originally set up as a combination of blogging site and Face the Jury. By the way, don't visit that site if you're over 25, you might die of stupidity!

So first off, a quick definition!
Q: What is a blog?
A: Blog is short for weblog. A weblog is a journal (or newsletter) that is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption. Blogs generally represent the personality of the author or the Web site.
As you will notice, none of the following sites are actual blogs, more about that later!

Before clicking any of these links, turn down your music. Seriously. Otherwise, you'll regret it. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Trevor is a band playing, freak. He's a nice freak! But a freak none the less! I mean that nicely. He's a good kid, who puts up with the frustrations of Wal-Mart rather well. But his music is what's called Death. Seriously. He's a Code 10, and has one of the 2 worse jobs in the store. He almost always has a good attitude, and is a pleasure to work with.

Ivy is a sweetheart who worries so often I'm really shocked she hasn't put herself into a catatonic state thus far. It could still happen!! Her son is adorable, she takes wonderful pictures, and truly, is one of the sweetest souls I'v ever met in my life. She has the music from the Broadway play Rent playing. So she has good taste too! She works in apparel, and I love her to death.

Sara is the hero of the day, with no music whatsoever. I LOVE YOU SARA! She does however, have a weird cursor and a horrible pink blinking background. Her wedding picture is there though, she's been married only a short while, and my entire closing crew (EXCEPT ME) got invited. I'm still bitter. She works in HBA, and other then having no web design sense, she's an excellent person to work with.

Tawnia is really my only friend in Ridgecrest. Please don't judge me by her page, cause if I had seen it before I got to know her, I would never speak to her again! Seriously. At least her music isn't quite as horrible as the rest. But the colors are in need of a color seeing person to set up. Obviously, Tawnia is color blind. Or simply doesn't care. Considering all the time she spent setting it up, my vote is for color blind. She actually has something on the blog area of the page. Jokes. But hey, something is better then nothing. Tawnia works in Electronics, though apparently we irritated our department manager and so we no longer work together. Good way to irritate your people btw, not letting those who work well together and get along well, work together. But oh well.

Cheri is one of the tiniest people I've ever worked with, but boy can that girl kick some butt moving TV's! We both work in electronics, though I rarely see her, since she's day crew, and I'm night crew. She's the only person who's actually put something worth while in her blog area, and though she's got lots of sparklies on the page, updating her blog more then makes up for anything else.

Heather has some weird color blindness going on too. She's our vendor for Anderson. She stocks music, movies, books, etc, etc, and does a really good job, except when she leaves 4 boxes of music for me to put out! *whistles innocently* She's recently got her tongue pierced, and seems to be doing ok. I don't get to talk to her much, but she seems like a really nice person. Again, just color blind. And apparently unaware that seeing a scroll bar is helpful for page manipulation.

Malia (or Nicky) is addicted to sparklies. A cashier at our store, she's put 2 updates on her blog, which is encouraging, but the background gives me epileptic seizures, so I won't be going back anytime soon. Not that she cares. Just saying...

Candace works in our photo department, and has the best, most simple, and easy to navigate area. See, not everyone I work with is colorblind! Plus, no music. This is a two thumbs up wanna be blog site.

And finally, George also works in electronics, and is, of course, color blind! He played football for the local high school here, and is filled with school spirit, which is both encouraging and tiresome at the same time. While his "destined to kill" celebrity is Ashlee Simpson, which should be applauded, he's also got a huge picture of her on his page, which should be stripped down, and the pixels and binary themselves, burned to hell.

Now, can anyone tell me what's wrong with all of these people?? That's right, only 3 of them have EVER actually put in a blog, and of those 3, only 2 are personal. Sorry Tawnia, jokes don't count! All 3 haven't been updated in some time, and so now I get to go to work and laugh about them not having a blog. WHEEEEEEEEEEE

In other news! Google buys shares of AOL. Lord help us, the cool people are going nerd!

Saddam says he's been tortured.

"When I hear that any Iraqi has been hurt it hurts me too," the 68-year-old said. "The wrongs that were done to those people were wrong and, according to law, those who did it should get what they deserve."
Since we know he tortured, brutally killed, and was responsible for the lives of thousands of people, it's oki, as long as you're not Iraqi. I know that's not true....but geez man. Grow up. If this trial turns into an O.J. Simpson thing, I'm moving to England.

Have a good day everyone! Get your Christmas shopping done! It's not fun to throw people out of the store Christmas Eve at 8pm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home