Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Sunday, February 19, 2006

God Works In Mysterious Ways

I got this email tonight:
You are my 7 in 7 seconds. I am not breaking this. No way! I'M TOLD THIS WORKS!!!!! just repeat this prayer and see how God moves!!


"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen."


Pass this message to 7 people {EXCEPT YOU AND ME}. You will receive a miracle tomorrow. I Hope that you don't ignore and let God bless you.


"Integrity Comes First!"

uhm....oki. Apparently God is now bound to the power of the internet, and to harness that power, I simply have to forward an email to a random 7 people. If I forward it to 20 people maybe I can get myself a free sin?

Please guys...spare me. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home