Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Saturday, April 22, 2006

What do we want to do tonight? The same thing we do every night! Try to take over the world!

Well everyone we are at 7 days and still counting. So here's the current plan. If it won't work for you, email me or call one of us and we'll see what we can do.


Wednesday night belongs to Pat and myself.


Thursday night we'll be staying downtown and playing lots of blackjack!


Friday Night! - Friday afternoon around 4 we'd like everyone to meet at The Cheesecake Factory which is inside Caesars Palace on the Las Vegas strip. We're hoping to be seated between 5 and 6, and we'll stay as long as we'd like, as long as Pat and Adrian and I get out of there by 8:45.

Saturday! - Shalimar Wedding Chapel is located at 1401 Las Vegas Boulevard So. Las Vegas, NV. 89104. It is inside the Howard Johnson on Las Vegas Blvd. between Sahara and Charleston. The wedding is scheduled for 2:30pm.

Saturday night we will meet for dinner at the Four Queens buffet. Meet outside the buffet entrance at 6pm. Pat and I are both changing out of our formalwear.


If you do NOT have a cell phone number for either Pat or myself, then please email me or leave a comment under this post and I'll get with you and make sure you can contact us.

Dress code? We don't need no stinkin' dress code! My dress is a perriwinkle blue, and I'm wearing a white crocheted shoulder cover and cute white shoes. Everyone is invited to wear comfy but not scummy clothes.

Sunday I'd like to get together for breakfast before Pat and I take off for home. If you're interested, make sure you let us know! We'll be hopefully heading home rather early for us (prolly 11 or so?) so let me know!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home