Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Tuesday, April 11, 2006

What do you say to someone who's lost everything?

Tiffany and Josiah had their baby yesterday. Tiffany was 6 months pregnant. The baby was a pound. She died later that day. My heart truly breaks for the both of them, and I don't know what to say, or do. I guess there's really nothing that can help, and I hate feeling powerless to assist.

The store will send them flowers, and the associates will send a card, hopefully simply signed once, for the store. All those "We're all thinking of you" and "I'm sorry for your loss" signatures are trite and retarded in a situation like this.

Anyway.....just thinking of them this morning and thought I'd write it out.

2 weeks til my last day at work before the wedding.

Everyone....enjoy what you have. You never know when it will be ripped from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home