Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Monday, May 08, 2006

Ladies and Gentleman I Would Like To Introduce:

Mr and Mrs Patrick Simpson!

WOO!

We're back from everything, the car is back from the shop (details coming soon) and I am sending out announcements and stuff this week!

The wedding trip was awesome, the wedding was awesome, the honeymoon was awesome, and being back home together is more awesomer!

Hope everyone has a great week! I return to work on the 16th! So I'll be here if anyone needs me! My yahoo inbox has 448 emails, I haven't even looked at gmail though I'm sure it's 200something, and I haven't read any forums or anything (except Zitek) since I've been home!

Love ya'll!

B

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the charming couple, Mr. and Mrs. Simpson...

I just wanted to say congrats to the two of you. I wish you many, many years of happiness and pure bliss. No two other people are better suited for each other than the two of you! Again, Congrats! Glad to have you home! Love ya Lumpy! :)

6:16 PM  
Blogger Tovin said...

Love you girl!!! Thanks for taking care of puppy. You so rock. Now get ready for our surprise trip! *dances*

B

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home