Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Saturday, October 28, 2006

The World What?

Someone somewhere won the World Series. Does anyone care? No.

Well, maybe Mary, but that's about it. However, in more enjoyable news, USC lost, and I didn't have to here Pat and Jeremy singing the fight song for the entire game!! WOO! GO NOT USC!

Bronco's play the Colts tomorrow. The house is going to be very unfriendly. Pat is a huge Payton fan, and I love my Bronco's. Hopefully, no real violence will occur. But only if the Bronco's win! =)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha I found a miss spelled word. Can you find it?

8:15 AM  
Blogger Tovin said...

f..u..no wait, I know how to spell that.

Don't you have a character to be leveling up?!!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dont get mad at me. you would tell me if i mispelled something, now wouldnt you? it caught my eye and i just wanted you to know.

look...
"However, in more enjoyable news, USC lost, and I didn't have to here Pat and Jeremy singing the fight song for the entire game!!"


here should be hear?

so see, f u you dont know how to spell!

LOVE YA LOTS LUMPS!!!!!!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home