Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Me!

My ankle is getting better. It just occured to me that only this week did it really stop hurting.

Sitting on the couch with my feet up, or sitting with my legs under me caused excruiciating pain only last week. Sleeping was the worst though. I'd wake up and be in pain and not be able to get back to sleep.

I believe that working with the Wii (don't laugh) and playing tennis has caused me to move around and strengthen it, and I can walk at a brisk pace without hurting myself even a little bit now.

Running is still pushing it, but only barely. Hopefully soon that will be back to normal!!!

I am still slightly sick though, and truly hoping that it goes away by Monday. Flying with congestion is simply asking for sinusitis or migraines, and I'm really not wanting to ruin our Christmas holidays by being all sick and grumpy.

I'm trying to keep things wrapped up at work, and just finished my first really big package payment today!!! WOO!!!

I'd like to thank Tawnia in advance, for taking care of Puppy while we're gone! I'm taking her for her first ever pedicure tonight! I'm very excited. Pedicures make me happy! lol

So anyway.......Have a good week everyone!

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home