Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Sunday, January 21, 2007

Fish

The last few days we've tried some new things for dinner. The other day we had salmon with a soy sauce, olive oil and dijon mustard marinade that was really yummy.

Tonight I had a filet of rainbow trout that I rubbed butter on, salted and peppered and roasted it on the George Foreman Grill for 5 minutes per side and then ate. It was SOOOOOOOOOO good!!

This weekend has been really great. Every time I get a long weekend I think to myself, "It would be really great if I only worked part time, or if I was home all the time". It's a very poor way to start out a Monday at work, when Monday's are the hardest.

Oh well. This week will be interesting. I leave for Dulles on the 24th for 3 days in Virginia covering the Warhammer Online media event. I am hoping for a really great time. My site, WAR Stratics will be launching Monday! Check it out, and let me know if anything looks funny. LOL

Hopefully it will be a big success. Pat has written a quest database for me for the site. I'll be populating it with information once I get into beta, and then it'll be available at launch. It won't be as good as Alla's but there's not a lot I can do about that. They have an item plunderer thing that auto gets their info. I can't do that. Pat's backend stuff is as good as anything available about there, or better, and I'm very pleased with it!!!!

Everyone have a great week and remember.......always end your blog entries with witty comments!

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home