Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Website

Most of you know us as Pat and Becky (or Bee). But in the online world, Pat is Dimli, and I am Tovin, usually. I also go by LadyJade, Kellis, and Galadren.

But anyway! Dimli.net is in the works! Pat and I are both paaaaaaaainfuuuuuuuuuullllly slow at getting things done, but some pictures are up, though not labeled at all.

Pictures in the works to get up: pictures from disneyworld, Tawnia's and my trip to Disneyland, pics from Tennessee, and random pics from home.

Here's a few.......


Ryan "Blackguard" Shwayder, Ex-Community Manager of SOE's EQ2 game. He's a nice guy. I was sad to see him go.



"The kids". Me, my sister, and my brother. My husband (then fiancee) Pat, Beth's ex-boyfriend Johnny, and Nathan's wife, Jenelle.



Pat and I at Epcot with The Mouse, himself.


It's Pat's goal to always have his tongue sticking out when I snap the camera. *sigh*


STITCH! From Walt Disney World, somewhere....I forget!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home