Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Thursday, February 01, 2007

Bridge To Terabithia

I've been home a week tomorrow. Site is live, warhammer review still being written up. I'm almost done.

Tonight, I saw the trailor for the movie "Bridge to Terabithia". A book that, to me, epitomized my childhood. I burst into tears, completely confusing poor Pat.

I will have to see this movie by myself, and remember how many copies of this book I went through growing up....a good many I know. I will cry the whole way through, regardless of how badly they screw it up.

This book, is me, to its very core. It's so very personal, I shan't share any more. I'm just going to go reflect on how something so simple as a book title can make you feel 12 again.

I hated being 12.

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home