Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Monday, February 05, 2007

I leave today!

I'll be taking an amtrak train from Barstow to Williams Arizona.

From there, I'll be able to check out The Grand Canyon Railway in all its glory! I'm quite excited!

I and a few other agents from Southern California will be staying at the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel, then off to Sedona for a Pink Jeep Broken Arrow Tour.

Then back to Williams and departing on the Railway for a stay at Maswik Lodge on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.

We'll do some sightseeting in Grand Canyon Village, head back the next day on the Railway, and then amtrak back from Williams to LA, and then transfer to San Diego Friday.

Pat will head down to San Diego Friday, since he's off. We'll spend the weekend with my mom and dad and maybe Nath and Jenelle. Beth the traitor is going to Disneyland without me! TRAITOR!

Anyway! Christmas presents for mom and dad, breakfast at Perry's, and a bit of alone time for Pat and I as we celebrate both his birthday and valentines, and our 5th anniversary together! *dances*

I hope you all have a great week! I won't have access to a computer, but I do have my cell phone. Leave a message, since service probably won't be all that great!!

Love you all!

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home