Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Saturday, June 30, 2007

Cancelled WoW Account

Today I cancelled my WoW account. For those who are unaware of the situation....

I have been a fan of Mythic since the beta of Dark Age of Camelot. If you open my account back up there and check the test server of Pendragon you'll see Tovin the armswoman, Iapetos (Steven) the cleric, and Kirach (John) the pally. When the game launched all three of those characters appeared on the Percival. Pat and I left Camelot together, and traveled different worlds.

Pat and I came back to Camelot and Dimli and Tovin traveled the worlds! Then Kellis and Vimli (Dimli as a vampire! mwa ha ha) traveled through the server of Gareth.

In that time Mythic announced Imperator Online, which was then cancelled. But then....it happened. The announcement of Warhammer Online rocked the land of Pat and Bee!

We are HOOKED and waiting baby! But in the meantime we left DAoC (my game of choice) and came to WoW so that Pat could play a game that he really loved. I couldn't do it. I hate WoW. I hate the gameplay, I hate the lore. I hate the crafting system, the icons, the group dynamics, the community the l33t d00dz....I just can't stand it.

So I'm going back to EQ2 until the release of Warhammer Online (WAR).

YAY!!!

Anyway, off to the library with Pat for my mythology book! woo!

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home