Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Thursday, July 12, 2007

Day off at last!!

Well, I had a chance to talk to Nath last night. It's the first time in quite a while that I've actually talked to him. I miss him lots and lots! It's nice to talk to him for a long time!

Anyway....yeah!

Today lots going on!

The new Harry Potter movie came out, and I want to see it SOOOOO bad! We'll probably wait until we go to State Line next weekend for Jeremy and Jojo's wedding.

OH!

Good news for everyone! Pat's article! and part 2 includes a picture!! This was printed in a local paper that covers military goings on! WOO HONEY! *dances*

I am so very, very proud of him and the work that he's doing. He is truly a talented, oh so smart, dedicated worker. My heart just beams with gladness for this recognition of his group and their work in warfighter support.

GO HONEY!




In other stuffs, I can't figure out which angle this article is taking. To be honest many of the Daily Independent articles are often hard to read. I "read the paper" on google news anyway.

Also a few charities I'm fond of I thought I should mention. I adore Kiva.org. You *LOAN* money to entrepreneur's in 3rd world countries so that they may better their life, their communities, and the lives of others around them, and then it's repaid. It's not tax deductible, but would not getting 4% back for 6 months really kill you?

Heifer.org is another good one, not sure if I've mentioned it before. They donate livestock not for eating but for the use of byproducts. They teach families how to care for them, breed them, and make money off of them. It's amazing what a chicken and a rooster can do for someone in a 3rd world country. Truly shocking that for the price of a McDonalds milkshake you can change someones life, forever. Think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home