Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Dilbert Blog!

mmmmmmmmm MMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Dilbert! The Dilbert Blog!

The Sunshine post:
One of the most popular arguments for the existence of God is that the universe has the precise balance of forces for sustaining life. This seems like a miracle to me, at least until I go outside in July without sunscreen, and burn like the last French fry in Hell.

At this point I must pause to acknowledge that there is no good reason the LAST French fry in Hell would burn faster than all the other French fries, or even that Hell would run low on fried food. But today is a holiday in the States, and if I put any more effort into that analogy it will seem like a job.

Back to my point, I’m just saying the natural balance of the world could use some work. There’s something wrong with the picture. It’s like God getting a B+ on a spelling test. You’d expect Him to ace the simple subjects, such as sunshine. I’m not asking a lot from the omnipotent creator of the universe. I just want to walk to the mailbox without getting cancer.
hee hee I need to go find my Scott Adams books and start reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home