Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

GamersInfo Coverage of E3

We've got some folks from GamersInfo.net covering the currently going on E3 Media & Business Summit!

Remember, this year's event is not open to the public, and even media coverage is by invite only. The second version of this conference, which is open to the public, does not begin until October, and you can find that info right here.

Our site coverage is in the form of blogs thus far. You can link directly there, or set up a feed reader for it by using this link.

Enjoy! I know I won't. :)

I hate this new format, I hate the new idea of allowing consumers in, and I think this format won't last. So this is pretty much the last year of this crap, imo.

I guess we'll have to wait and see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home