Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Saturday, July 28, 2007

Linkage Love

It's been a long time since I've given any linkage heavy posts so here goes!

Elvish Name Translator - Pretty self explanitory

Tinkerbell Talks - The original Tink!

Neopets goes to hell - Pat and I used to love Neopets. But Pat can be what I can only call slightly obsessivly addicted to anything he even remotely likes. We left. I got an email the other day telling me about this change. We won't be going back.

Word/Sentance Game

Cool Pages to Keep An Eye On

A random page on Disney stuffs! WOO!

The sunlight diet - No other words can describe stupidity.

Yet another clue that WoW is ruining the MMO world that I love? Pat's game experience:

Some dude complains in world chat that he gave money to people and they wouldn't give it back. He keeps complaining. On, and on, and on, and on.......and finally Pat gives in and asks what's going on!

......
It goes something like this:

Stupid dude: They asked for money so I gave it them.
Pat: Did they say they were going to give you something in return for the money?
Stupid dude: No, but they said they spent it all and they want more. What morons.
Pat: uh yeah......*they're* the morons.
Stupid dude: Yeah! I want my money back! They scammed me!

Pat and I : HA HA HA HA HA 'tard!

Annnnnnnnnd, have a good night! And play EQ2. Or Maple Story (if you prefer Mario to anything else). NOT WOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home