Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Thursday, July 05, 2007

More Randomness

I don't want to work on my Cunard Academy stuff (see my post from this morning) so I've been spending the time I've been on hold with clients/suppliers and Disney (I just call to hear their hold music), I've been blogging!

In the last entry of the day I have a few things for you!!

Mingle Weirdness

And on a more serious note: If you're pro terrorism and for the decay of the American way of life, and you spew trash that all you're concerned about are our troops and want this war over with, then put your wallet where your liberal bleeding heart is and give something to our soldiers! The rest of us are already doing it. We just don't tell Pat. He gets mad when I spend money! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home