Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Wonders of Ratatouille

Pat and I went to go see the Pixar (I refuse to call them Disney damn it!) movie Ratatouille!!

It was awesome! If you haven't seen it yet, go see it! If you have...well...Dead Men Tell No Tales! MWA HA HA! That made the movie for me! Seriously. It was the most awesome thing ever!


I found an article today about the New 7 Wonders of the World vote. Apparently I missed this one.....But it looks like they've got most of them right.

Anyone who knows me, knows I hate Wikipedia. But I thought this article was the best condensed version of something everyone should know.
The 'Seven Wonders of the World' (or the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World) is a widely-known list of seven remarkable manmade constructions of classical antiquity. It was based on guide-books popular among Hellenic sight-seers and only includes works located around the Mediterranean rim. Later lists include those for the Medieval World and the Modern World.


The original list of the Ancient Wonders of the World are :
  • Pyramids of Egypt
  • Pharos of Alexandria
  • Hanging Gardens of Babylon
  • The Temple of Artemis
  • Statue of Zeus
  • Mausoleum at Halicarnassus
  • The Colossus of Rhodes


So! There ya go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home