Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Sunday, October 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAWNIA!

Pat and I are SO excited to wish Tawnia a very happy, wish filled 70th birthday!

May this next year bring you nothing but joy, dreams come true, and tears of happiness. ..and of course, Universal Studios!!

YAY!

5 more days girl! Get packin'!

Love ya!

B

(Okay, she's not that old! But I put her real age in there, and changed it cause I figured she'd for some reason hate me telling people how old she is! Deal with it chicka. The number is never, ever gonna go down. NEVER be ashamed of things you can't change about you.)

1 Comments:

Blogger summersyawn said...

YAY GO BEE!!
I love those fireworks!!
Dad and I had a Tony The Tiger GGGGREAT time with you and Pat.
Love you
Mom

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home