Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Pat and I are eating pannycakes for breakfast, prolly burgers for lunch and I am having leftovers for dinner. Not sure what Pat is doing (he doesn't do leftovers!

Today is a day for Lord of the Rings Online for me and Super Mario Galaxy and World of Warcraft for Pat.

We've got the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on one TV and the Packers vs Lions game on the other (the TV in the computer room, since we're both getting ready to log into our respective games.

The Colts are playing the Falcons later. Pat has benched Peyton Manning on his fantasy team. He's also stopped caring about USC since they lost this season. My husband is a fair weather fan. My heart is broken. I could stand him being a fan of USC as long as they were his team. Now I know he just liked them cause they won. Same for the Colts, I'm sure, though that hasn't been tested yet.

And to my sister: WHERE YA CHARGERS AT NOW BABEE?!! Damn straight!!

Happy Thanksgiving (and I love you BETH!!!!!)

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home