Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm back and all that jazz

So, yeah. Denver was cool. I didn't get to do near the stuff I wanted to, but I finished 2 and a half books, got to watch MTV and VH1 reality tv shows non-stop, stayed up late, slept in, swam, worked out, and generally had a blast.

It was awesome to meet Maggie. Her Dr.'s stuff didn't go as planned and now she's back to square 1. Hopefully something will jump out and grab a Dr. by the throat and they'll figure it out!

Pat and I are getting ready for Thanksgiving - we're not really doing anything special.


GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I read The Undomestic Goddess and Steve and Me: Life with the Crocodile Hunter.

I am currently reading A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking. I'm not really a math kinda girl, so I'm hoping that because he doesn't use any equations in his book (except E=MC2) I stand a chance of at least understanding part of what he's saying.

Not saying I agree with his messed up math, but I would love to read it, so I am!

I am doing news for Allakhazam.com for the moment until things happen. I can't say much about it on a public blog, so you'll just have to wait and see! =) I have made my journal private which is why you guys can't access it. We've changed the format of my writing - so I needed to keep that stuff closed until launch! If anyone wants the google docs version, let me know! =)

I pulled a muscle in my neck or shoulder or something on Sunday so I've been really, really sore. Pat got to go play golf with his work friends. Tawnia is having family over for Thanksiging, but she was sick last weekend, so I hope she's feeling better! (FEEL BETTER DAMN IT!)

I am taking Tawnia to San Diego to see the Birch Aquarium at Scripps so she can stop whining about "SEEING FISHEES!" I mean....so she can see the pretty swimmy things! =) We'll prolly also head out to the Chula Vista Nature Center just because I haven't seen it in years and I have very fond memories of that place!

Anyway, I'm going to post my LotRO lore here in a few. I realize it isn't perfect. Bite me.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home