Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Sunday, November 25, 2007

Super Mario Galaxy

We have 60 stars! And by we, I totally mean Pat!

It seems fun, but it makes me kinda motion sick. I should probably get my ears checked out one day. I don't think it's normal for people to get motion sick like I do!!!

Anyway! It's way more linear then Mario 64, but so far, Pat has been having an awesome time playing, and it's fun to watch him. It's nice to see a game actually combining a bunch of different play styles and ways to utilize the controller. I think there's a ton more stars (120 Pat says) so hopefully it'll last us until Christmas, when I have to buy 3 or 4 DS games and a few movies to keep Pat quite on the way to his parents place for our 2 weeks in Tennessee!

Link of the day!

Council of the Secret Fire - My LotRO Guild. I refuse to call them kinships (guilds), andfellowships (groups).

OH! JOHN AND LISA ARE COMING WITH US ON OUR CRUISE!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have not been this happy about a vacation in a great long time! This will be fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home