Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Thursday, November 29, 2007

Today is:

Thursday. Almost the end of November. The years end is within site, closer then one might feel.

Today we go to see Enchanted with Tawnia, and Pat is off tomorrow, so he'll stay up late. I have not been sleeping well, so I am exhausted to a point where at any time I feel like I could burst into tears and cry for hours and then sleep forever.

Saturday Pat and Tawnia and I are going to Santa's Workshop at the fairgrounds, where a bunch of local area craftsmen will show off Christmas wares. Then Tawnia and I are heading to Lancaster for my company Christmas party, and Costo, where we will buy the best carnitas EVER!

It will be a busy weekend. I hope I sleep at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home