Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Thursday, May 08, 2008

Tired

Let me tell you something.

I'm tired. Plain and simply exhausted. I think part of it comes from being in a new place, in a new bed. I think most of it comes from having a regular schedule that took 5 years to get into, suddenly uprooted. I never realized how little we tweak our lives. There are changes here and there, but for the most part, we just move and tweak. Very seldom is there a complete upheaval, and our bodies don't take readily to it. At least, mine doesn't.

So I'm tired. It's harder to get up and going in the morning, and harder to get a schedule set for myself. But I'm slowly doing it!

Logged into WoW last night. Pat's stupid co-workers were not chatty and never even responded to me. So Tawnia made a new channel for our group to hang out in!

YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home