Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Friday, July 18, 2008

Backs, Houses, Stupid Contractors....argh

Previously, and more previously.

Today:

The guys came to finish up the last little bit of the house, and haul everything off on Monday. They forgot to haul everything off, forgot a piece of hardware, and didn't use that wood putty stuff in the last bit of my bathroom door casing. I am pissed, and tired of dealing with it.

I hurt my back in San Diego, so I'm not 100%, and I leave for Comic-Con next Wednesday, which should be exciting, but I'd better be able to walk damn it!!

We've moved almost everything into the house, taken most of the stuff to the dump that needs to go, and given the rest to the Women's Shelter or Goodwill, where appropriate. We really cleaned up!!!

I've gotten all of my books listed on Shelfari, which I'm very excited about!

Hopefully, soon...this housing ordeal will all be over with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home