Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Craziness That Is Life

There are times when I sit at my computer and stare off hard into my wallpaper (currently Star Trek Online, and previously, lolcats).

I should most likely be cleaning, doing laundry, picking up, organizing books, writing an article or something much more productive. But I find staring soothing. Focusing on nothing gives me a chance to put my thoughts in order. I think about Pat, my life, my dog, my horrible neighbors that make me want to kill their dog, Ridgecrest....which is kinda growing on me! Anyway, you get the idea.

I get to think. Don't get snippy, I know it can hurt sometimes. :o

The other day I found myself thinking lyrics to a song I haven't heard in a long time. And then I promptly forget them. So I sit here now, staring at my desktop after having logged out of WAR which lagged so bad I simply couldn't play.

I'm hoping the song will once again pop into my head, I remember thinking it was really appropriate to my life now - but if I can't remember it, I can't really analyze how, or why.

Maybe I'll just go play some pogo. That sounds fun.

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home