Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Monday, February 09, 2009

Winds!

Winter may have threatened to come to and end here in the High Desert,
but the winds have officially started.

It's amazing how you forget the horror from year to year. Today we're
at 26 miles per hour with gusts up to 35 MPH. The forecast for the week
is cold and gloomy. Scattered showers with snow down to 3k feet
tonight.

The mountains in the distance are beautiful!! But the wind still howls
something awful! There's nothing like winds that won't go away for
weeks on end. But spring is just around the corner, and I totally can't
wait.

Also, for those counting - we've got 10 days until we leave for Laughlin
(20th), and only 7 work days left! WOO HOO!

Today I got to really do the first part of my actual job, and it was
AWESOME! I'm very excited!!

Oh, and drinks Friday with Dave! I can't wait!

Have a good week everybody!

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home