Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Struggling. Not With Work.

So. My post about struggling with work was more than a little conceited. I see that.

But those who don't know me obviously don't understand my thought process. Not surprisingly since those who do now me barely understand it.

So, let's go through the thinking here a bit, to figure out why I'm such a stuck up, egotistical ass. Cause I am. I know it. I just try really hard not to act on it.

But maybe that outlook is my downfall.

The conceited part of me that strives to be better than those around me is obviously hurting me. But how do I turn this off? How do I struggle with being the best I can, and doing the awesomest job EVAH and still being able to get along with those around me?

This week's test: Stop being an ass. Stop competing just long enough to really get a good look around you and decide what I really want, and what it will take to get there. Really pay more attention to others around me more than to my job and to my future.

We'll see how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home