Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Friday, April 03, 2009

Happy Extra Saturday!

Today is a busy day! I was up at 6:30 starting laundry and sweeping/mopping. Only have one more room to sweep/mop and then I get to clean my bathroom, dust, get my toes all pretty-fied with Tawnia, shop for Easter stuff for the crew, go grocery shopping with Pat...what a day!

Meanwhile Pat has a huge list he made for stuff in the house he needs to get done. Yesterday he fixed our back screen door so we won't have bugs flying in the house, but can leave it open for a breeze (swamp cooler assisted) during the summer. He won't be able to do the rest of his list...the winds!!!

Yesterday the Ridgecrest winds were crazy, and today is no different. Currently the wind is at 28 MPH, with gusts of 45. Doesn't sound to bad....right? Go for a drive at 28 MPH and stick your head out the window. It sucks.

Tonight, the entire crew is getting together for a very much needed party/BBQ/night of fun. Damn do we need it!!!!!

2 weeks is San Diego! SO excited! I know there's lots of people who want to get together with me while I'm there, but other than my family, I'm only seeing one gal, so ya'll can just live. I so rarely see my family, I just don't have time to part with them. Sorry!!

Have a good weekend all!

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home