Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Friday, July 17, 2009

A Momentary Thought

Life hands you scary situations you're not always fully capable of dealing with at the moment of truth. This is why we have friends. To help us and reassure us and to remain faithful during bad choices and horrible decisions.

Some of my friends have stood with me during the worst (and best) relationships of my life, the transitions of moving constantly and the uncertainty of medical conditions that vary from day to day.

I love my friends. They are awesome. They understand I am a delicate flower, and while they may rough me up sometimes (Pick on Tovin Day is something I will never live down), my friends carry me faithfully and lovingly through a life of crazy times.

Some of my friends are right now going through these issues themselves, and I just want to let you know I am here for you, and I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home