Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Security Paperwork

There's nothing like filling out 963 pages of security paperwork to make you realize how your life can be boiled down into a handful of addresses, references, and job histories.

It's even more interesting when you have to go back 7 years in residences and figure out people that knew you when you lived places.

Now, for some of the more "local" folks here in Ridgecrest, that may be easy. For me, I ran out of people long ago. I used a few of Pat's friends and co-workers who do know me, because of my association with Pat. But coming up with people who could verify work, unemployment, residences, and personal references without copying a single person meant by the end of the list, I was grasping at straws.

Somehow though, I'm not enthusiastic about running out and just finding new folks to hang out with. As much as that could be, I rather enjoy spending the evenings with Pat. We like playing computers, reading, watching NCIS re-runs (I'm so totally addicted), and other shows.

Oh well, I guess! But now that I have two sets of paperwork filled out, I'm keeping both digital and paper copies of both sets! What a TON of work that was, and I never want to repeat it!!

1 Comments:

Blogger J M Mellin said...

Yay! I love Monk too! :) So sad this is the last season.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home