Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weezy's

We leave tomorrow morning to get John and Lisa before heading for the wonderful Carnival Splendor.

Who would have thought, SO many years ago, that my husband and I (DAoC) would be cruising with a fellow Ex-UO Counselor and his wife?! Ah, the days when Dimli left Kirach and I, dead at the milegate, to follow Ktande as he ran after the Mids.....

Those were the days, I'm telling you!!! ;p

So looking forward to this trip, a chance to relax, focus on Pat and I, and hang out with John and Lisa who are just SO much fun to be with!

There will be:

  • No twitter
  • No Facebook
  • No blogging
  • No internet even!!!
  • No phone or cell phone access (those who need our emergency contact info have been given it
  • Lots of fun!!!
I may even try to get Pat to dance. HA HA HA HA HA *wipes a tear from her eye* Okay, it won't happen, but it was fun to think about, wasn't it?

Everybody have a good week, and we'll see you on the flip side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home