Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Friday, May 21, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Looking forward to a good warm weekend here in town! Yesterday it was 90º! Right now it's around 70º, and tomorrow is supposed to be around 75º with a large drop to around 60º on Sunday! Of course, the wind is scheduled to blow non-stop, cause ya know - it's spring here in Ridgecrest.

This weekend I plan on doing some light housecleaning, cleaning out my car from Disneyland last weekend, doing some laundry, working out, playing some LotRO, and getting some prep stuff done for Shelly's party in July! Going to be a busy weekend, but I've been slacking so it'll be good for me. I'm hoping Pat does some Frisbee golf on Saturday (if it's not too windy) since he's not gone the last few weeks, and it's good for him to get out of the house and be active.

This week I've only gone to the gym once, though I plan on going as well tonight. My calves are really tight, so I'm hoping a little extra stretching and re-starting vitamins will help!

I got my blood work back from the health fair and while I've not yet talked to my Dr. about the results, it appears there's no thyroid or cholesterol problems, which I am VERY happy about!

In the mean time though, I've got my appointment to become braced on Wednesday, May 26th, at 8am! I'll be going back to work after the appointment and some Motrin - and plan on trying to be there the rest of the day. I'm really hoping I can go to work on Thursday, though I realize I'll be a little sore and will probably be hating life until I get used to having the braces in.

I'm not sure when I get my appliance in, but when I do, I'll have to get rid of my tongue piercing. I'm VERY unhappy about this, but I guess that's part of life. Pat was very encouraging though, reminding me that when I got my piercing it was to help me focus on me and what I needed to do for me and self sanity and preservation. Now that I have him - I need a new symbol of US and my focus on our relationship and on making us both happy.

What a great encourager he is! But I still cry when I think about taking out my piercing!!!! :(

Lots to do at work though, and looking forward to a great Friday! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home