Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Friday, July 30, 2010

An Explanation?

I feel the need to explain something. I don't remember a time in my adult life I have ever been mellow or calm regularly. I mean, I *can* be, when I have to be - but it's like a 3 year old trying to be good at church. They try - but when it comes down to it, it's a 3 year old and they get antsy!

I am my most mellow at work. I understand my co-workers won't believe that, but it's true.

At home I literally hop up and down when there's exciting news. I run through the house trying to find something, I scamper up to Pat and run in to him, knocking him back, for hugs.

I am loud! I yell constantly (well, not since the appliance came in, but before that - CONSTANTLY).

Even when sitting in front of the computer if I read something that interests me I am instantly animated. I get aggressive when discussing a point, something that irritates the hell out of Pat, and something I've been working on. But it's hard!

So having this thing in my mouth has made me mellow. But inside, I am still yelling. I am gesticulating wildly to myself. (Currently I am trying to suck on a Cepacol lozenge since they have numbing agents in it but it's impossible to swallow with it in my mouth so it's irritating me.)

Getting excited, being animated, being loud, being enthusiastic - those are things built in to me. So please understand why I'm a little angry I can't be me because of this stupid thing in my mouth. It's driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home