Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Sunday, August 08, 2010

I'd Like To Thank The Academy....

Ladies and Gentlemen, Draenei, Gnomettes, and gentle orcs:

TINARYN MADE LEVEL 80!!!!!!!!!!!!


I know, really, it's not that big of a deal. And yet, I have so few top level characters. I used to claim enough /played time to rival top raiders, and it used to be true. Now though, it's just not the case.

I now have topped out characters in UO (Tovin GM'd most skills before settling on her tailor/ghost speak/healing/hider hybrid), Camelot (Also a Tovin), and now, WoW!

My poor characters in EQ, EQ2, LotRO, Fiesta Online, Puzzle Pirates, EVE, Mythos, RuneScape, and countless others make up more time than I care to admit to, but I am so very proud to now have a top level in WoW.

Of course, shortly they'll be upping the cap! argh!!! ;p

Have a great week all!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home