Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Waiting To Be Me Again

Since I was with Zam lots of things have happened, and I've kinda gotten away from writing, both on blogs, for friends, about games, and just in general anything.

While my obsession with notebooks and pens has remained, it's not had that same power over me. I walk by "Back To School" sales with barely a peep. I said barely.....small squeely noises are the norm, of course.

But as I get back in to gaming and see things that both make me happy and disappoint me, I am getting more excited to get back in to it. Granted, I never claimed to be good at it, but it's something I really enjoy! So I plan on at least trying to write more regularly.

The more I think about it the more I realize how much I miss that part of me, and how awesome it will be to get back in to it.

Makes me want to play more games too, to see how my perception and requirements for MMO gaming has changed as my life focus has changed. I have a feeling it's both drastically different yet much the same!

So keep an eye out for my horrible writing which I require you all to read! ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home