Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Dear Susan! I MISS YOU!

Susan,

It's been so many years since we last talked, and I've recently started thinking about you. In an attempt to not be completely creepy and still maybe talk to you I visit your site every now and then, but as it's grown you've become much more of an administrator, and I miss your posts. I've not sought you out on Facebook or MMO forums, because well, it's been a long time .

I wonder if you're working in the same place, and how your treatments went. Are you still out in Tennessee? I wonder if you're ever out in my neck of the woods. I would so get together for a girls weekend in Vegas!!

I hope you're still a part of an MMO community that excites and engages you! I hope life has brought you much peace and happiness. I hope your friends and family have welcomed you with open arms, and that your life is what you want it to be.

I hope, more than anything, that you're happy, regardless of the struggles life has brought you.

much love la ^^

ASRC/SRC LadyJade ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home