Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Saturday, December 18, 2010

New Years Resolutions?

It's time to start thinking about what I want to do this year!!

I'm thinking something to do with trying fondue, having an AMAZING birthday celebration, playing through the entire Final Fantasy franchise, and of course, blogging more!

I want to actually finish Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time and start reading Hyperspace: A Scientific Odyssey Through Parallel Universes, Time Warps, and the Tenth Dimension by Michio Kaku. Let's be honest - both are a stretch, but it's good to have goals.

Then I'd like to put together my top 100 books, and start reading them. I miss reading immensely!

Otherwise, still working on the Life List. Got a few things marked off this year, and a ton more to do next year. Of course, it's a work-in-progress! If I see things on my list I think I'd rather not do, I take it off. If I think of something that, for the moment, seems a necessity, I add it! Crazy how that works!

Anyway, time to go relax and get ready for bed! Busy day tomorrow! Christmas guests coming up next week and I have a lot to do to get ready! VERY excited!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home