Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Monday, January 03, 2011

Christmas 2010Q

There are no words to express the happiness and joy my family brought this Christmas. More than anything I just wanted to be together, to enjoy each others company, and to spend time together.
My family, through many personal sacrifices and bothersome details, made that dream come true for me.



I miss my family so much, this was a fantastic opportunity to spend time with them, enjoy their company and catch up on what's been going on in our lives. I'll stop gushing. But in the end, nothing anyone could have bought me (including a night in the Disneyland Castle) could have meant more to me. Thank you all for loving me so much, and for making this Christmas my dream come true. I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home