Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Friday, March 04, 2011

The Road to Rivendell

Back a while ago while I was planing LotRO a guildie (best LotRO guild *EVAH*) pointed out something really awesome!

The Eowyn Challenge!


The challenge is to walk your way to Rivendell. I started it back a long time ago, but I can't remember how far along I was. So I'm starting again, fresh.

Ultimately, I'd like to walk enough miles to make it all the way to Mordor, but I figured my first goal would be to start with something at least a little bit conceivable.

I'll be walking enough miles to get me from Bag End to Rivendell. I'm not certain yet if I'll be counting bike mileage. It depends on how my knees do. They were hurtin' last time, and they never recovered. But they feel better now, even after what felt like a tear - which took months and months to fully heal. There's no pain or popping even when I bend down, so I should be good. I'll take it easy at first.

Of course, I'll be posting my updates as I move along the journey, so this is going to be exciting!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home