Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Little Bit Alone

Pat is out, frisbee golfing somewhere a few hours away. Which means I have the house to myself. Have since 10. Before Pat left I was catching up on emails, reading twitter and forums, and making breakfast. Since he's been gone, I've been crazy busy, for a Sunday.

Other than a 45 minute break in WoW while making hard boiled eggs and relaxing after a grocery store run, I've been keeping myself pretty busy!

It's amazing the things I get done when Pat's not here.

I have washed my car, done 3 loads of laundry, unloaded the dishwasher, re-stocked the bathrooms, done some dishes, gotten groceries (AND put them all away thank you very much!!!). I also filled up my car with gas, filled up the mini-fridge, made hard boiled eggs to make egg salad for this week.

I took a break for food and lounging on the couch to eat and watch friends.

Now I'm catching up on online stuffs. Reading emails, and listening to the DisUnplugged podcast.

OH! I also updated my MP3 player, synched my Amazon Cloud Drive to what's on my home computer (I buy stuff sometimes at work, when a song I want to hear over and over pops into my head). Then I found the shirt I want to buy Pat, but since he won't wear shirts with writing on it, I can't buy it. *sadpandabee!*

I read/watched the Barnard commencement address, read some Cruise Critic forums and I really should go start at least two more loads of laundry - pants and sheets. But I'm feeling a little lazy. So I'm just going to sit here and listen to the Dis!

Happy Sunday all! We've got a 4 day week, a 4 day weekend, then another 4 day week! This is going to be awesome!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger J M Mellin said...

My goodness, girl! You need to send Pat away more often so you can get everything done! Then you can come over to my house and get some of my stuff done too. ;)

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home