Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

There is a Fine Line....

There's a fine line between a comfy warm shower covering you in a beautiful blanket of comfort and scalding the hell out of yourself. Tonight, I discovered that line, and it wasn't pretty.

It's like thinking you're taking a bite of cake and getting the taste of vinegar. For a moment, you're shocked into thinking OMG WHAT THE HELL, and the next you're frantically waving your arms and pantomiming a spider being on you. Either that or you make the worst cake ever and you're just used to it by now.

I leave for San Diego tomorrow. Mom is having surgery for endometrial cancer, and I'll be spending some time down there. I'm mostly packed, except for a few clothes still in the dryer I forgot to move over when I put away the first load. I ALWAYS do that. It's incredibly frustrating.

As an aside, I'd like to thank Mo for being the most understanding awesome person in the world. We postponed out Christmas celebration tonight, and that was just such a weight off my shoulders. She is truly awesome!

Keep an eye on Facebook and Twitter for updates from San Diego. I can't update the blog without turning on my location thingie on my phone, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let Google force me into that.

I plan to blog lots from SD, so I'll see you all on the flip side!

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home